Summary


SUMMARY: She was clearly in pain. She clearly needed help. How could I deny her? How could I ignore the distress of a child of God? I couldn't. And that was my downfall.

BxE AH AU of the spiritual kind

A collaboration between Belladonnacullen & FictionFreak95.

Please note that we don't own Twilight, or Catholic prayers, this is simply a work of fanfiction.

(originally posted to FF.net 01.13.2020)


Chapter 25 - You Up?

 

Chapter 25. You up?


11:37pm Wednesday Night….

...

BellaSwan: Hey, you up?

FrECullen: Definitely up

BellaSwan: You don't say *eggplant emoji*

FrECullen: I'm laying here thinking about you, so…

BellaSwan: About how much you like my confessions?

FrECullen: As much as I love your confessions, no

BellaSwan: Tell me what then?

FrECullen:

BellaSwan: Edward?

FrECullen: I'm thinking about…

BellaSwan: Edward?

FrECullen: Your breasts

BellaSwan: ...

...

FrECullen: Bella?

BellaSwan: I just about died when you didn't touch them today

FrECullen: Welcome to my world

BellaSwan: Let me see it?

FrECullen: Um… what?

BellaSwan: LOL I meant your world. Let me see your bedroom?

FrECullen: There's really not much to look at

BellaSwan: There's you

FrECullen wants to Facetime….

With a tap of my finger I'm staring back at Edward's shy smile. A plain white t-shirt stretches across his chest.

"Hey," I whisper. I don't want to wake up my housemates since I'm in their living room.

"Hey." Edward stands up. "So... this is it." He starts showing me his room. It's pretty plain. The walls are white. A crucifix hangs over his bed. There's a mirror over a chest of drawers. He very nonchalantly closes the door as he walks that way.

His clerical clothes are folded over the back of a chair. There's a pile of rosary beads on his nightstand, along with a bible.

"See?" he says as he plops back down onto his bed. "Nothing exciting."

He turns the phone's camera back on himself, then puts a hand behind his head as he lays back onto his pillow.

"I completely disagree." I tell him. I could look at him for days and never get bored.

"Would it be out of line if I said I wish you were here?" He looks like he almost feels bad for saying it.

Almost.

I'm probably going to Hell because the things I'd do to him in that rectory… "You'd have to promise to finally touch me."

His brow lifts. "Seems like I already have. A lot."

"You mean when you…" I circle the outline of my boob over my tank top. "It wasn't enough by a longshot." I run my thumb over my nipple for emphasis.

"Fuck," he says, but he's not meeting my eyes. He's watching me touch myself. And it's fucking hot.

"Maybe not," I say with a shrug. I let my hand drop.

He peeks up at me again and shakes his head. "You don't have to stop."

I giggle, but remind myself I need to be quiet. I glance at Alice and Jane's door but don't hear anything. Then I look back at the screen, at Edward biting his bottom lip.

"K…" And I slip my hand underneath my tank. My nipples are ready and waiting. I need to keep them a safe distance from my phone. I think they're hard enough to cut glass.

Edward closes his eyes, his head tilts back some, then he looks at me again. "You know I'm probably not very good at this, right?"

"I completely disagree." I prop my phone between my knees so both hands are free. I wish they were free to touch him.

"Is it normal to be jealous of someone's fingers?" he asks. Then he sighs as he rubs his hand over his face. "I don't know what I'm supposed to say here."

"Say you'll touch me again. Please." I'm begging. Jesus.

"Christ," he whispers, like he can hear my thoughts. "I'd do anything you ask, Bella."

"You'd put your hand down my pants if I asked? I'm not wearing any by the way." I tip the screen so he can see my cotton panties, then tip it back up toward my face.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

It's definitely not my intention.

"Do you want to stop?" I ask him.

He looks like he's thinking it over. He definitely looks a little nervous. Then he narrows his eyes - and I'm a little nervous. When he smirks I breathe a sigh of relief. "I'd put my hands down your pants. I'd pull them right off. If you asked nicely."

"Mind if I pretend?"

"I wish you didn't have to." He's damn near breathless. It's sexy as fuck.

"Yeah, me too. I want a big bed and nothing but me and you. Like nothing. No phones, no clothes. Nothing but time," I tell him as I slide a hand beneath the edge of my panties.

He brings a fist up to his mouth and bites down. Then adjusts his phone so he's not holding it anymore.

"Take off your shirt?" I ask. "Please?" My fingers graze between my thighs, teasing.

Without hesitation he sits up and pulls the tee over his head. His biceps flex and his hair's dishevelled. His tattoo dances as his pecs ripple. It's actually pretty easy to let my eyes glaze over the words permanently etched on his chest. No need to read at the moment.

Chastity can chill the fuck out for the night.

"Better?" he asks and gives me the fucking look as he lays back down.

"Jesus," I groan. Or pray. One or the other. Doesn't matter.

"Now you," he says. It's not a question. It's more of a command.

"Now what?" I ask, like I have no idea what he means.

"Fair is fair, Bella." He quirks an eyebrow and nods at my chest.

"Oh," the word falls from my lips. I swallow and glance at Jane's bedroom door. Then pull the blanket up over my knees just in case I need to hide at a moment's notice.

He waits there, still smirking. His eyes look so cute and hopeful. I stall a few seconds just to keep him guessing. But it's killing me. I grab the edge of my tank and pull it over my head.

It sounds like Edward hisses. When I glance back at the screen his lids look heavy. His hazel eyes look more black than green.

"Bella?'

"Yeah?"

"Touch yourself again?"

As if he had to ask. I cup my boob and pinch my nipple, rolling it between my fingers. My other hand's back beneath the waistband of my panties. I watch Edward's jaw flex. I watch the rise and fall of his chest. In some distant part of my brain I worry I'm the only one who's going to get anywhere.

So I look him in the eye. "Do you?" I ask. "Ever?"

"Do I….?" He looks confused. He also looks like he's trying not to smile.

Jesus. He's playing. I cover my tits with my arm. "You're going to make me say it?"

"Absolutely."

"And here I thought I was the evil one."

Edward chuckles a little.

"Do you, um, touch yourself?" My cheeks feel like they're on fire. After everything I've done in my life I've never felt as exposed as I do now.

He quirks an eyebrow. "Full disclosure?"

"Oh my God! Yes. Please." I laugh in frustration. I notice Edward glance at my boobs. And I slowly drop my arm and push my shoulders back just a little so the girls stand proud.

"You were saying?" I ask. He has to drag his eyes back to my face.

"Twice to Mariah Carey…. more than that since I met you."

I almost come just hearing those words from his lips. I actually have to stop moving my hand or I'll lose it completely. "Would you. Now?" I plead.

"I already am," he admits.

"Oh my God."

"It was kind of inevitable once you took your shirt off."

"Same," I say, appreciating the view. Trying to catch some kind of hint about what's going on past the edge of the camera.

His eyes close tight, like he's trying not to let himself get too carried away.

"Edward?" I breathe.

He opens them again. He licks his lips. He seems… determined.

I lick my fingertip then toy with my nipple, imagining it's his mouth.

"Jesus," he groans.

"Tell me what you'd do if you were here?"

His brow knits. His breathing is ragged. "I wouldn't let your fingers do all the work, that's for fucking sure."

I can't get enough. I could listen to his awkward dirty talk all fucking night.

"I'd totally take over for your hand." My voice is somewhere between a sigh and a low rumble.

"I want to feel you against me again," he says, and it's not even solicited. "I want to kiss every inch of your body, until you want more than just kisses."

"I want you here in person," I tell him. "I want to feel you on top of me. Inside me.

"Inside would be nice..." He's starting to lose it. "Fuck."

"Fuck."

"Bella."

I can't reply. Not with words. I bite down on my hand as I push myself over the edge. And I open my eyes in time to see his eyes closed tight, brows knit, biting his lower lip like he's going to draw blood.

"Christ," he mumbles. His chest stutters unevenly. Then rises and falls with a few deep breaths. And when he opens his eyes, he looks at me with raw, unguarded adoration.

He watches as I regain my composure, then smiles. "You're fucking beautiful," he huffs like he's been running miles.

"You too," I tell him, then fucking giggle of all things. His eyes are on my tits again. Christ.

He shakes his head, throws an arm over his face.

He laughs too. Completely relaxed. His body shakes.

The man has muscles for days.

"So, the other times… were they kind of like that?" I wonder out loud.

He lets his arm fall and looks me dead in the eye. "This was so much better."

And he looks like he's about to say something else, but thinks better of it. Instead, he just watches me sitting here topless, watching him.

I take another look at what I can see of his room in the shot.

"You still have my camisole?"

He reaches under his pillow and holds it up to the camera. "Is that what this is called?"

"I would have worn something more sexy Monday. If I knew…"

"I don't know, that flannel was pretty hot if you ask me. Still have my shirt?"

I reach over the edge of the bed, root through my clothes and thread my arms through the sleeves of his clerical shirt, then get the phone set up just right again.

"You're such a tease."

"Literally no one has ever called me a tease before." I pretend like I'm going to flash the girls, but then don't. Istead, I pull the shirt tight over my chest, so he can see everything but nothing at all.

"Their loss. You're really good at it."

I don't tell him I don't care about those other losses. I can't imagine teasing anyone else. I don't even want to think about it.

"Goodnight, Edward."

He gives me one last grin, a little more satisfied than he was when we started. "Night."

And the screen goes black.

"Love you," I whisper to the phone in my hands. Testing the words out.

I check in with God for a minute. And we agree it's best to keep them to myself for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment